BlondStar BlondStar

huh?

how does a text only flash with unoriginal audio get front page?

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

awesome!

I wanna fuck you in the asshole!! right up in ....

That was great man, good work. I like this series :) The "behind the scenes" style toon was good too, something not rare in general but something I've not seen much of here on NG.

fiverized :)

Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj

Firth is King

but... I have to say in honesty, this flash is pretty weak. I think it's relatively easy to see that it was mostly improve and exercise. For that, I think it's good but I like your scripted work much better. Oddly, I think your scripted (as in planned) flashes tend to be much more bizarre and dreamlike than this improve one.

al yor eBaum r blong 2 us al yor eBaum r blong 2 us

nice

some of the photoshoppers did an excellent job, and you pieced it together nicely :) I felt it was too long though... might have been better (and have more punch as far as the message goes) if you had edited the song to about half length and culled out some of the lesser quality images. I loved the NG images "hosted on Ebaum"... especially the pictures of Wade and Tom themselves.

All Girl's Boarding Schoo All Girl's Boarding Schoo

wow:)

great job man. I was a bit put off by the comedic conversation with the alien at first, since everything leading up to it was very poetic and artistic... hallucinogenic... but the conversation turned out rather nice :) Thanks for the flash

-fiverized!

stop wastin' my flavor stop wastin' my flavor

weee

lmfao!!! dude, you're fucking crazy! :D

Thanks for the flash :)

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

great

thumbs up all the way around dude... After the second and third Bad Guys episodes I was a little worried that you were just riding the success of the first one (which in my opinion is excellence) but this one came with a new flavor and a new series of jokes :) Very cool stuff. I liked the first scene too, explaining how they've been evicted because they are poorly animated. Although it may have been a bit harsh in the name-calling it was still a very accurate statement about the entertainment industry in general (who cares about quality and content, it's gotta be pretty and slick).

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, I tried not to be too harsh. The "elitist fucks" thing was thrown in to cover something that I actually thought was MORE mean spirited. heh.

Thanks.

Black & White:Atheism Black & White:Atheism

not bad

I think you gotta work very heavily on the plot if you're using The Movies... This was cool to watch but only because it shows what the game can do.

Smon responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, yeah... the plot was just a little short I made for fun.

Disgustipation Disgustipation

tool rocks

I love Tool, and that's a cool song... but I think it should be longer... it stopped at the best part :(

A long short journey A long short journey

good work

not exactly my cup of tea, but I liked your facial expressions a lot. :) Good job

Josemaria responds:

thanks. I like making exagerated expressions. Cartoony:D.. I don't think it's really anyone's cup of tea... It's not that interesting:D
thanks for the review