Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

good idea

I love Line Rider and Stunt Bike is another of my favorites. Mixing these two games was a great idea. But this game loses a lot of what made Line Rider so awesome, and that is the freeform creativity and experimentation. The way that the screen scrolls from one side to the other was a bit hard to handle. I would love to see a version where (like Line Rider) you can draw where you like, put jumps where you like, extend the track as long and as far as you like, etc. and also (like Stunt Bike and this game already is) you can control your lean and acceleration.

Overall, great idea. These were two games that were meant to be married.

A Band Called A Band Called

you're on to something cool

I love the premise and everything you've included. Important note, level 5 is screwed... none of the buttons worked except sleep and big gig, but big gig took me to a black screen then nothing.

I think this is a great start, but you should add more stuff. It gets quite boring after a while. A few suggestions:

1-remove bought items from the store window, or have an inventory screen so you can see what you've already bought
2-have some kind of cool random event (groupies, parties, etc) happen every 5-10 days
3-introduce more options as the levels increase... give more things to do
4-make the levels shorter (perhaps let your creativity go up faster with each level)

this game is a cool idea :)

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

not bad

but I thought it was going to be a reverse dress-me up... and we all know why we play those :p

GSPervert responds:

So... you would have rated it *higher* if it was a reverse dress-me-up?

Drak On Drak On

wow

this was amazing man. I have a few important comments and a few desires:

comments: I was on level 3 before I realized that bombs making it past me were hurting me, I was on level 4 when I realized that I fired wherever I clicked with my mouse. I was on level 6 when I got bored from the repetition and quit out.

desires: It may be difficult but I'd love to see a version 2 that includes different kinds of enemies (not just bombs and zeppelins) and also I'd love to see some atmospheric esthetics. Things like clouds, a sun/moon, the ground, treetops, distant mountains, etc.

Maybe I'm pushing it but it would be great if you could figure out a way to work in getting close to the ground. I think you're at the beginning of something very cool and big with this flash! Keep em coming homeboy!

Spang! Spang!

all my five are belong to tolfaramir

I disagree with what tolf said, but his comment was funny :)

I loved this... I've played another version, and I don't know if this one was based more on the original or the other one, but a few things that were included in this one that were not included in the other version (and I loved their inclusion) were sheilds/life and the "breakout blocks" that were in each stage.

fun game :)

In The Trenches with WDA In The Trenches with WDA

not bad

I've seen this done before, but with horses and a non-known rhythm...

this was okay, but I think you shouldn't have used a known song since people will easily see when it's off rhythm...

Also, (not sure how hard this would be) it would be cool if you could set up a hidden pulse to the flash so that the rhythms come in and go out in sync with each other.

The drawings are fantastic

!!!Word Blast!!! !!!Word Blast!!!

excellent idea

a couple suggestions

1- get all the letters to fall inside the screen!
2- tone down the volume on the explosions just a tad
3- make increasing difficulty levels... it got boring waiting for more letters to drop
4- if possible, maybe have a bonus word come down alone that you have to type in correctly
5- submit this to some esl or scholastic websites, this game would make an excellent learning tool (but it needs levels or increasing difficulty)

Also, I broke your explosions... I got bored and spam smashed many of my keys quickly and the explosions stopped (everything else continued working fine though.. just the graphic and sound effect)

and finally, I noticed that "o" would appear randomly anywhere (instead of coming from the top) might be cool to make all vowels do this.

The Fashion of the Christ The Fashion of the Christ

contradictory thoughts in this review

okay... for a dress up game this sucks pretty hard... poorly drawn, poor selection of clothes and no humor beyond the catch...

HOWEVER -> I had to rate you generously simply due to the beautiful (and original) anti-christian joke... this was awesome!

Dynamic Preloader Dynamic Preloader

thanks

simple tutorial... :) thanks. Might I request the same but with varying action in a picture (like a preloader for example, where a guy cuts a tree down and when the movie is loaded the tree falls)

Stick Movement Stick Movement

wtf!!!

1- I can't believe you're teaching people how to draw STICK FIGURES
2- do you really want to encourage these kinds of flashes?